Located near Frozen Creek, this was once a bible school which housed both male and female students. Due to the difficult terrain, students lived on campus. In the flood of 1939, many students and staff perished while holing up in the boiler room. (They were warned of a tornado, not flood). Little remains of the school after the flood. Buildings include a dorm, a gym and a stone chapel. It has been reported that sounds of children laughing and crying can be heard. It is also reported that heat can be felt coming from the "punishment rooms". The buildings have been torn down, but there is still reporting of activity on the location.